Lemon is widely known as wonder fruit for its beaut benefits on human body. It is considered to be as the powerhouse of antioxidants and vital nutrients as well that are important for reestablishing one’s health and revitalizing the entire system of body. That is why, lemon enjoys a great popularity, all thanks to its inconceivable health benefits. Well, lemon has several benefits not only for your health but also for you skin and hair too. Let’s have a look.
Skin and Hair Beauty Benefits of Lemon:
Go through the points stated below and explore the effects of lemon.
- As lemon is rich in Vitamin C so it helps in repairing skin internally and also stops the development of age spots. The good part is that if one already has the age spots, then consuming lemon water regularly can fade them totally away.
- Regular consumption of lemon water can able to cure pimples, whiteheads, blackheads and acne. Lemon water also prevents them from further forming. As lemon water is known as internal cleanser so one can easily blast away all the bacteria that are responsible for skin infections.
- Lemon water works best to fade away any kind of scars and acne, pimple scars. The presence of Vitamin C in it repairs and rejuvenates healthy skin cells.
- Lemon water also repairs your skin internally. If you have stretch marks then start to drink lemon water regularly and see the difference.
- Lemon water eliminates toxic materials from blood and also keeps your skin radiant and clear. Vitamin C plays an important role in restoring your facial skin.
- The antioxidants of lemon are quite favorable for the scalp. Henceforth, consuming lemon water regularly is extremely beneficial for treating dandruff and dry scalp permanently.
- Those who have oily hair can be facilitated by using lemon water. It is able of reducing the excretion of sebaceous glands that are present in the scalps, thus averting hair follicles from getting blocked.
- Itchy scalp may put you into embarrassing situation. So if you want to get rid of it then mix few drops of lemon in your conditioner or shampoo. Then massage your hair gently with the mixture for few minutes and rinse it well with cold water.
- Lemon juice is best to treat your split ends. Mix lemon juice and extra virgin oil together and apply it once in a month to avoid your trouble.
- Mixture of vinegar, ground black pepper, powdered cumin seeds and lemon help a lot to treat hair loss.
Lemon Face Masks for Beautiful Skin
Well, this article will be going to tell you some other things about beauty benefits of lemon. Here are some face mask with lemon to attain glowing and clear skin.
Lemon juice face mask:
If you have oily skin then you should combine lemon juice, honey and oatmeal to make the mask. Apply it on your face carefully and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and pat dry. This mask will keep your face fresh, clean and oil free.
Lemon and honey mask:
Lemon and honey mask is good for any kind of skin. It is a gentle cleansing agent. It smooths your skin and clears your acne too. You will have to squeeze half of lemon into the bowl, then mix 2 teaspoon honey in it and stir well. Apply it to your cleansed face. Leave it for 20 minutes then wash it off and pat dry.
Lemon face mask for acne:
If you have acne then lemon juice and honey is best one. Take half lemon and
Lemon fairness pack:
If you want to get fair then apply lemon juice coupled with cucumber juice to lighten the skin complexion. Or you can also scrub lemon on your face regularly as lemon is an outstanding bleaching agent. Do it regularly and feel the difference in your skin color.
Lemon sugar scrub:
When your skin needs to be exfoliated then lemon sugar scrub appears as the best thing. 3cups of sugar, 2 tablespoon lemon juice, ½ cup almond oil and 1 tablespoon orange zest are required for making the scrub. Apply this and you will definitely get smooth skin.
Lemon face mask to shrink pores:
Large skin pores are the result of improper skin care and often it is genetic too. In a blender, put 1 tomato, 1teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon oatmeal and make a fine paste. Apply it on your clean face and leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water and pat dry. This mask cleanse the pores and minimizes it simultaneously.
Lemon mask for sun tan:
If you are looking ugly for sun tan then take equal amount of lemon and cucumber juice along with rose water and mix it well. Apply it with cotton on effected area. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse it well with water.
Drinking warm water with lemon and honey:
There are many people who prefer to start their day by drinking warm water with lemon and honey. Because it has various benefits. This particular drink not only cleanse your body but also purify your blood which help in producing more blood cells and works like cleaning agent. This combination gives a great renovation level that stimulates collagen which is especially good for making your skin glow so you can look youthful and healthy. This drink cleanse and hydrates digestive system which help you to get healthy and glowing skin as well as beautiful hair which you dream for so long.
The beauty benefits of lemon cannot be underrated as this tiny fruit is rich with so magical powers such as vitamins, antioxidants, folic acid, phosphorus, magnesium. It facilitates you by aiding your health, skin and hair too. The importance of lemon and honey becomes double when it is taken with warm water. So without any further delay, just begin your day by drinking a glass of lemon water with honey and refresh yourself all day long.